Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/customer/www/missurbanamd.org/public_html/wp-content/plugins/remove-footer-credit/remove-footer-credit.php on line 116
The Miss Urbana and Miss Maryland Organization’s (MMO) goal is to motivate and mentor girls and boys between the ages of 3 and 12. Princes or Princesses must be 3 to 12 by June 1, 2020 to participate. (Young Ladies ages 10 to 12 may choose to participate in the Pre-Teen Showcase instead which is held at the end of April. Please see the Pre-teen section below for more information).
Children become involved with the Miss Maryland Program and are provided an opportunity to serve as role models for their peers throughout the State of Maryland. The Miss Maryland Youth Mentoring Program is an opportunity for a young child to have fun, develop friendships, make memories, and develop life skills that will last a lifetime! Each Miss Maryland (Miss and Teen) local titleholders mentors a Miss Maryland Prince or Princess! Miss Maryland Princes & Princesses participate in a special crowning and medallion ceremony, appear on-stage on Friday evening of the Miss Maryland and Miss Maryland Outstanding Teen Programs and will be invited to be on-stage the evening of when their Miss/Teen mentor performs talent. Miss Maryland Princes & Princesses are also invited to MMO’s tea party and picnic during MMO week, and are welcome to participate in parades and make appearances with Miss and Outstanding Teen titleholders throughout their year of service making it a fun and beneficial experience for each child. Events must be age appropriate.
Becoming a Miss Maryland Prince & Princess is quick and easy! For more information and to register, please visit:
Miss Maryland Prince & Princesses Receive:
- Official Miss America Princess Crown ($55.00 value), Maryland Princess T-Shirt and Sash or Official Miss Maryland Prince Medallion and Miss Maryland Prince T-shirt
- One season ticket for participant and one chaperone for each night of preliminary competition and final night competition ($250.00 value)
- One ticket for Princess/Prince and one chaperone for Tea ($12.00 value);
- On-Stage Appearance
- Photograph in Official Miss Maryland Program Book
- Invitation to Miss Maryland Sponsored Events
- Group photo will be taken and available for purchase by Photography by Dale